Why Do You Need a Risk Strategist?
As your risk strategist, our involvement decreases financial, reputational, and health risks to your organization, individuals, and stakeholders as we drive the following outcomes:
- Increase stakeholder investment in risk management through direct engagement, active communication, and increased risk awareness
- Grow a culture of safety and security by reinforcing administrative controls and senior leadership messaging
- Increase accessibility and visibility into risk factors, mitigation, and continuous improvement
- Break down the “communications stovepipe” to improve communication horizontally and vertically
- Increase reliability among potential collaborators and funders
- Increase investor confidence in the security of their investment
- Create scalability and repeatability for multi-site organizations and those looking to expand
Why Risk Strategy Is Important
Fact: In a country with approximately 200,000 containment laboratories there are only 400 credentialed biosafety professionals. This equates to only 1 qualified expert per every 500 labs.
Fact: Between 2008 and 2013 there was a 30-fold increase in laboratory incidents involving infectious-disease-causing organisms—in the United States alone.
Fact: More people have been killed by infectious disease than war.
Self-Assessment: Does Your Organization Need a Risk Strategist?
- Does your organization have a credentialed biosafety officer?
- Are all your safety and security risks identified and controlled?
- Does your organization have a written BioRisk Management Plan?
- Does your organization have biorisk and security protocols and adequate employee training programs?
If you answered “YES!” to every one of these questions, contact Inspirion Biosciences or call (301) 304-8191.
Areas We Serve
- North Carolina
- Washington DC Metro Area
- Philadelphia Metro Area
- Raleigh-Durham Metro Area/ Research Triangle