Life After COVID-19
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, people have been taking precautions for their health and safety. While the virus is still spreading, it is important to consider “life after COVID-19.”
You, your family, and your friends may want to resume life as normal post-coronavirus; however, there are still many safety precautions to be taking once the phases of re-opening begin.
Your health and safety will still be at risk post-coronavirus, so it is important to maintain your healthy practices after the pandemic is over.
For more tips on how to stay healthy during COVID-19, contact Inspirion Biosciences online or call us at (301) 631-8470.
Health & Safety Precautions to Take Post-Coronavirus
The best way to stay safe in “life after COVID-19” is to follow the following CDC recommendations:
- Wash your hands often – Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place or after sneezing, blowing your nose, or coughing. (Hand washing is more effective than hand sanitizer. Hand washing removes organic material, including germs. It is the best way to remove germs from your hands. Hand sanitizers are made less effective by organic materials on your hands).
- Avoid touching your face – Be aware to not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid touching “high-touch surfaces” – Be aware not to touch door handles, elevator buttons, lavatory handles, payment terminal touchscreens, and similar items outside your home. (When unavoidable, consider using a disposable wet wipe or tissue when touching these items. Be sure to wash your hands with soap and warm water as soon as possible afterward).
- Avoid contact with those who are sick – Stay away from people who are sick, so that you do not risk contracting sickness.
- Wear a face covering – By wearing a face mask, your mouth and nose are covered, helping to prevent the spread of infection.
- Stay home if you are sick – If you are sick, it’s important to stay home, except to get medical care.
- Continue to maintain social distancing in public spaces – While places are opening, the coronavirus is not going away. You can still get sick from others. Still maintain space between yourself and others while in public – especially at concerts, sporting events, festivals, and other large gatherings. Carefully consider the risk to yourself and others by attending.
- Clean & disinfect – Clean frequently touched surfaces daily; this includes: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets, faucets, and countertops.
Stay Safe After COVID-19
Staying updated with the news on COVID-19 is critical. Updates from the CDC are the best avenue for information about the COVID-19 pandemic. Once the pandemic ends, it is important to still follow the CDC recommendations so that you keep yourself, your family, and your friends safe and healthy.
Stay healthy, follow these safety tips, and contact Inspirion Biosciences for more ways to keep your space and belongings clean, sanitized, and disinfected properly.